Friday, November 9, 2012

No! Roo!!!! Noooooooooo!!!!!

Haroooooo friends!!! TWIST here!!!! ROO to you!

Mom and I went to the barn this morning with PunkinHead (and you thought I was stuck with a silly name!) and Woo to do extra chores! Rolling a hay bale! Woot Woot! I am the best helper - ever!!! I supervise bale rolling and knot tying. I make sure everything is ship shape!

Then I noticed the sheep. SHEEP!!! And they were being baaaaa-d sheep! They were in the pasture nomnomnom on grass, not right with my mum, as all sheep should be, so i had to remedy that. Quickly! I raced off and brought them home.

When I got back with them mom said ThankRoo, and then had Punkinhead walk them back out!!! (Heeeey. I just brought them TO you!!!).

More knot supervision. More fence patrol and zoom. Off I went to get those baaaad sheep again. My Bo Peep ain't losing our sheep while I'm around!!! Mom isn't really mad at me. It's ok that I want to go get them, and I am nice and bring them all home (my sister is bad and only brings some home). But not me! Not Roo!!!

Another ThankRoo. And again PunkinHead gets to take them back out. Grrrrrr. Then mom puts the leash of shame on me and I have to stay with her. Oh the horrors. A leash!!!

Finally all the knots had been knotted and we were done. The sheep came in on their own! They know better than to try to run from you-know-Roo! (Mon says tho it's because they heard their breakfast being put in their pans). I prefer to think they know I'm gonna go get 'em if they don't behave!

That's what I did this morning.

Yay me! ROO!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww, what a good Roo, trying to help!