Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's fixing day!

Things were going just fine. My knight came and got me. We played a game of fetch or two with Stan (we had just put the boy sheep away when he got here). And off we went.

Aaaannnd didn't go.

2/3 of the way there his truck quit. Again. He looked at me and said "you didn't trip my little switch with your foot did you?" How the heck do *I* know??? (Apparently I had. Oops)

We need to get a new one of those soon, El Capitain!

Long story short pulled tha alternator. Got a new one and a new serpentine. Put them both back in in short order (in a light rain. Yay) and my van is running like a top!!!

Go! Van! Go!

Thank you to my Captain. I owe you.

I forgot how much I used to know about cars. When I was a teenager I could've done it my own self. Matter of fact I think I did replace my own alternator. Dad wouldn't help. Said I knew how and he didn't wanna. Grrrrr. Anyway. Time enough for a quick cuppa hot tea and lunch before work. What a week I've had!!!

No comments: