Thursday, July 3, 2008

Holes

Does anyone remember that movie "Holes" where the young boys who had run afoul of the law were used to dig all over a dry lake bed looking for a treasure? Lava seems to be doing that these days. I can't leave him out in the yard for long periods of time unsupervised because he's digging along the fence. I've discovered several holes that were big enough to easily allow Oona or Remy to get out. I'm not at all sure what the heck he's digging for but as we are in the country, presumably there is treasure somewhere and Lava is determined to find it.

Willow is still not feeling well and my vet is off until the 14th. I've made an executive decision to up her pred. to 40 because with the up to 30 she is still not feeling well at all. I do not think she will be with me much longer.

No comments: