Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Reminders from long ago








Thursday last week I got an email from someone from long ago in my former life - decades in fact! (Gosh I'm getting old). After noticing on my website that Willow was not well, they kindly retured my words to me from that time long ago. It was a good thing, as I had been procrastinating on getting some photos of her. No they're not the best, but they are something, and they will be here when she is gone. So, here are a few of those photos. Thank you Robby!



We brought her out while we grazed sheep on Thursday and she enjoyed laying in the grass as the sheep were paraded back and forth just in front of her for her entertainment (grin) She thoroughly enjoyed her evening at the sheep theater - tonight's feature... "Ewe Sashay"!




6 comments:

Summit the Super Mal said...

Bless your sweet heart~
Glad you enjoyed another day here with your Mom. You look beautiful in your pictures and they and you will be treasured when you decide North of the Bridge is ready for you. Gentle snooter kisses from my Mom to woo.
Summi

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Every day is a treasure - you look great,Willow!!!

Woos and wags, the OP Pack

D.K. Wall said...

Willow's beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Meghan said...

Glad to hear she is still with you! Enjoy the extra time you have been blessed with.

cat said...

I know how much love there is in your heart for your Willow. I am so happy you have this extra time together.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm glad I found woo here so I khan give your mom and the rest of the pakkhk some Khyra hugz&khysses!

SO,

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Thinking of all of you!